The San Francisco AGO Steering Committee is pleased to partner with you to bring the 2024 convention to life. Producing a convention of this caliber is a collective effort, and our supporters play an essential role.
Why Support your Convention:
- Registration fees and other support only cover 60% of convention costs.
- Your contribution allows us to keep registration fees reasonable for all.
- Your partnership brings a stunning, diverse lineup of performers, new music, worship experiences, workshops, and world-class venues to life.
- Your impact underwrites eight new music commissions and diverse artists’ new work.
Ways to Give:
- Donate in honor or in memory of a special colleague, friend or family member.
- Receive donor benefits that enhance your convention experience.
- Gifts can be made as a pledge.
- Give via check, credit card, DAF, gift of stock, annuity and more.
Please see our Donor Information Brochure for more information.
Make a secure, online donation:Donate now
We have many opportunities for sponsorship that create amazing exposure for your company or organization. Please see our Sponsorship Brochure .
Need more information? Please contact Brian Larsen .
Want to mail a check? Please make it out to SF AGO 2024 and mail it to:
Many companies have matching gifts programs. Please check with your employer to see if your workplace matches gifts to non-profit organizations and for information about how to make your gift so that it qualifies for matching.
The AGO 2024 National Convention is a special Project of the San Francisco and Palo Alto Chapters of the American Guild of Organists, a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to this event are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.